10 May 2010

Fenced In

I don't think I've announced the most recent house/yard project to the blog. Two weeks ago, Nate and a few friends built a fence. About a month prior to that, we had a bunch of concrete removed from the yard (the old carport and all of the sidewalks). We're planning on planting grass and bushes to extend the yeard. We'll be replacing the sidewalks with brick. I'm not sure when that will happen, but we're on our way...

While I am very happy to have a fence, I also must report that the kitchen is nowhere close to being finished. We moved back in three weeks ago. The doors have been finished for at least two and a half weeks. And, we're still living with door-less cabinets. Read: Mama is slightly frustrated. I did attend a tiling class this weekend. We're going to pick out tile and glass door inserts this weekend. Perhaps the doors will be up by Friday, but I'm not holding my breath. If they are, I will most certainly post photos.

No comments: