05 October 2010

My Little Family of Four

Introducing my little family of four. Lila looks a lot like Benny when he was a newborn - minus the little cone-shaped head. She came so fast, her head is perfectly shaped. Benny had chubbier cheeks too. He was nearly a half pound bigger.

Lila is a great little baby. She sleeps a lot. However, she doesn't really like to sleep unless I'm sleeping next to her. We'll have to see how this arrangement works out when Benny returns from Nana and Papa's house next week. She may be spending some time in the bouncy seat.

A friend came over to take newborn shots today. I think they're going to be amazing - even though Lila didn't want to cooperate and stay asleep. If you ever need a photographer, look up Katy DeJong from Golden Paisley Photography. She's the best (and doesn't mind if babies poop on her nice blankets). I'm hoping that Nate will go on one of his photography binges soon so I'll have more pictures to post. Until then...

1 comment:

Katy said...

hahahahaha. She doesn't mind if babies poop on her nice blankets. This needs to be in my testimonial section of my website stat.