02 May 2009

Wee Wee in the Potty!

Benny wee weed in the potty for the first time today! And I wasn't even here. Way to go Daddy! As a reward, I bought Benny some Sesame Street training pants. They're so freaking cute. I can't wait to see him toodle around the house in them.

I'm (hopefully) working my last weekend. I'm still trying to finish up edits to my dissertation. It's been slow going, but I'm making progress. I have to admit that my heart isn't in these edits. I really am doing whatever I need to do to graduate in May. I should know more about my changes (whether they're accepted or not) by Thursday of this week. Keep your fingers crossed that I can submit this dissertation on Friday!

(Some day I will write a recap of my defense. Right now it is still too fresh. Like a fresh wound. That's right - a fresh wound. It kind of hurt.)

No comments: