01 April 2013

Hurray for April


I have a good feeling about April. The weather is obviously plays a big role in my mood, but so do blossoms and flowers and green grass. Overall, it's just pretty damn awesome. Plus, Lila starts at Benny's old pre-school three days a week. I love, love, love being at home with her, but I have enough work now that two days a week just isn't cutting it. I know that she'll love it. And, I can pick Benny up from school on Wednesdays now and have some one-on-one time with him before I pick Lila up later in the afternoon. We're having dinner with friends almost every weekend this month and the fundraising gala is in three weeks (yikes!). There's so much to look forward to.

I'm not offering a giveaway this month because I think the improved weather is enough incentive to get out and riding (at least, it is for me!). In the next few days, I'll profile a rider who has inspired me in my journey back to the bike, so stay tuned.

And, in case you missed it, #everydayonabike was featured in this month's Greater Park Hill News. Also, check out 30 Days of Biking for inspiration to ride this month. What a cool concept! I'll be participating, because, well, I'm riding anyway! Happy riding!

No comments: