01 August 2008

Brule Day!

I can't go into detail right now, but tomorrow is Brule Day! I haven't attended a Brule Day in ages. This year I'll have a little tyke to tag along. Brule Day is exactly what it sounds like, a day to celebrate the tiny town of Brule. Benny will play the part of a bee in the morning parade. If I get around to it, I'll definitely post photos. Mommy will play the part of the transporter of the bee. We'll see how that goes.

Nate is off on a camping adventure with two friends this weekend. He bought to flasks of hard alcohol, so I'm hoping they come back alive and with all of their limbs. Then I'm off to Chicago next week for a conference. What a busy end to the summer.

At any rate, I'm ready to party with all the loyal Brulites (or Bruletonians, or whatever) and the faithful Brule alums this weekend!

No comments: