17 April 2008

Same Ol' Same Ol'

Sometimes I feel like the most incompetent mother of all time. Last night Benny decided to poop five minutes AFTER his bath when he was dressed and fresh for bed. He was a little constipated, so the poop was easy to clean up. However, as I was folding the diaper up, the poop fell out of the diaper and nearly fell on Benny's head. He didn't care, of course, but I was mortified. Here's my little guy, laying on the bed, smiling at me, with a turd sitting dangerously close to his ear. Don't roll over, Benny!

Oh well. It could have been worse.

I'm not shy about bodily functions, but I have to say, having a little pooping machine certainly tests my stomach. I can now smell Benny's poop from across the room. You may think I'm kidding, but I am not. Either I have a nose for this stuff or it's just really nasty.

That's all I have for today. It will probably be a uneventful day, filled with poop, pee, spit up, naps, and some beer and wine when Benny goes to bed - yeehaw!

P.S. I posted some new pictures of Benny below. I found them on my mom's camera. What a little bear!

No comments: