21 June 2012

Introducing ... Recipes!

I'm shaking things up a little here. I've created a Recipes tab up top to organize the recipes I've included on Life's a Bear. I started posting recipes to have them handy when I'm cooking. The list of recipes was getting a little overwhelming, so I organized them by dish. I hope to include more and more recipes now that I have a bit more time to cook. Check it out. If you make something, let me know what you think!

 Some of my favorite recipes so far...

Super Baby Food
Scrumptious Pumpkin Bread
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
Cocoa Crackles
Basic Quiche
Is it a coincidence that most of my favorites are filed under Sweet Treats? I think not. I've also included a link to Struckman Consulting under My Biz. Check it out if you haven't already.

P.S. I'm sorry to keep everyone waiting on the BIG news. Trust me, as soon as everything is in place, I will share on the interweb. Until then, hang tight. Hopefully I'll be able to share the news tomorrow... Monday at the latest.

No comments: