20 October 2012

Civilized

Our trip to Canada has been relatively low-key. That's what happens with a baby who needs to eat every three hours and with parents who are exhausted. I am soaking up the slower pace and thoroughly enjoying the snuggle time with Jas Paul. Oh my, he's a cutie.

Yesterday we did manage to get out for high tea at the Rutherford House on the campus of the University of Alberta. It was quite a civilized affair. Jas slept through the tea and small bites - until the very end when he let out a rather loud grunt and pooped. Civilized indeed!

It's been a treat to hang out with my mom, my two brothers (another brother is visiting from Calgary) and my sister-in-law. And it's always fun to see my sister-in-law's family. Tonight we're going out for Chinese. Woot!


Tomorrow it's home again, home again to snuggle with my own babes and get caught up from the longgg weekend away.

No comments: