01 October 2012

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

I truly beg to differ that the winter holidays are the most wonderful time of the year. Nope, in Colorado, it's the end of September - Thanksgiving. Definitely the most wonderful time of the year. The leaves, my friends, are changing!


Lila and I have been spending our mornings at the park. The weather is now perfect for exploring more "technical" aspects of the play structure.


And while the produce from the garden has decreased dramatically, I'm still managing to include at least one thing from the garden in each of our dinner time meals (mostly tomatoes). The fresh sage, thyme, rosemary and oregano will make tonight's chicken over the top!


What's not to love about fall? Layering clothes, Halloween, cooler nights, beautiful sunlight, red wine, school days, crunchy colorful leaves, hot cocoa weather, Indian summer, boots and scarves, baking, pumpkins. I could go on ... but I won't! Happy Fall!

No comments: